The weekend was filled with fun and laughter. We played poker, listened to good music, went bowling and laughed on the most silly jokes.The best part was that I got to eat my favorite dessert - Gajar ka Halwa. Thanks a ton, Amitoj. With the beginning of this week, I have set certain goals for myself. I want this blog to be a constant reminder of everything that I have always wanted to do.
1. Run the Half Marathon on 17th Aug,2008 in San Diego followed by Half Marathon on 12th Oct'2008 in Long Beach.Although, I have started my fitness training/regime but I have not been regular and consitent.
2. Get back to my first love - Reading. Though, I have a long list of books to read but there are few that I find very interesting such as 'Why we are the way we are' by V. Raghunathan, 'Winning in the Indian Markets' by Rama Bijapurkar and 'Making the Minister Smile' by Anurag Mathur.
3. Join Salsa classes with Rajat. Hopefully, he gets time and is supportive of the idea.
I hope that I don't let myself down and indulge in activities that have always given me the most pleasure in life.
1 comment:
Hey...marathon in long beach...?Maybe I'll see u there..:-)
Post a Comment